To enhance your driving skills your trainer will tailor the course to coach you through by explaining and demonstrating in your own or company vehicle.
The approach will be about developing your concentration, anticipation and planning so that you will proactively minimise the hazards.
Training carried out in:
Overseas work in Europe (UK, Holland, Italy, France, Jersey),
Baker Hughes (Europe)
British Gas (Tunisia)
UK Government Dpts (UK & Overseas)
and other Driver Training companies
Introductary drive (Half day)
Eco Safe Driving
Advanced - Defensive
Vehicle Handling at Proving Grounds
Corporate & Fleet driver training
Skid car training
Tactical techniques - evasive
Preparation for advanced test (IAM or RoSPA)
We have half day and other courses available (price on application).
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
1. Vehicle safety Check (plus your documents)
2. Assessment Drive (this helps us structure the session)
3. Training - this is not a DSA driving lesson or test, it will be conducted in a relaxed coaching style and will be based on the Police Roadcraft Handbook.
4. Fuel Saving - Eco driving if required
5. End of Course Assessment (Debrief, Report, Certificate)
- A suitable road worthy vehicle
- Insurance certificate
- MOT (if applicable)
- All parts of your driving licence
We have a number of half day courses available.
For further information, please contact us.
We may have some special offers on training courses available.
To find out if you can take advantage of an amazing offer, please contact us.